I'd like to extend a hearty welcome to the latest addition to the ReignDesign crew. Say hello to Nabby! Nabby is a Nabaztag, a hackable robotic rabbit. She comes equiped with an audio system, 5 powerful LED lights, and a set of moving ears. Not to mention a dead-simple web API to interact with her. Did your last hire have all that?
- var nabby = nabaztag(sn, token);//sn and token are given when you buy a rabbit
- nabby.speakEnglish("Hello");//nabby can speak multiple languages
- nabby.audio("http://22.214.171.124:9915");//or can play internet radio for you
- //but seriously, what good is a team member if they can't get down
- nabby.dance().leftEar("75","1").go();//move the ears
- nabby.dance().topLED("FF0000").go();//flash the top LED's red (that's a hex value)
- //how about something a little more complex - chain it up
- //chain them all together
- nabby.dance().speakEnglish("Time to party!")
Can I get the source already? Sure! Its right here.
Let me know what you think in the comments - API changes/additions or if you found a bug.
Like the rest of the RD crew, she's a little quirky but we like that 🙂