As the end of the year approaches, we though we'd highlight the most popular articles on our blog from 2009. It's clear you enjoyed our "how-to" style articles, so we'll definitely have more in 2010!
1. Using your own SQLite database in Android applications Fluxa explained how to get SQLite working on Android.
2. Liven up your boring UITableView: part 1 Matt gave a basic introduction to styling Table Views for the iPhone platform
3. From bytes to beats, Digital to Analog Conversion using AS3-Arduino Fluxa built a digital to analog converter with Arduino
4. App Store update: what does it mean for your app? Steve analyzed the latest changes on the iTunes App Store
5. Updating your iPhone app for Christmas Steve explained how we updated our apps for Christmas
6. Google AppEngine vs Amazon EC2 Todd compared two cloud computing platforms
7. Design an iPhone app in 15 minutes… then build and publish it in a day! Matt explained how we made 'Save Me!' in a day
8. Highlight your site’s hot content with the Google Analytics API Matt's tutorial on creating a "what's hot" section on your site
9. Make your blog weather-interactive in 6 easy steps Anna explains how to skin WordPress depending on current weather conditions
10. Building faster websites by reducing HTTP requests: three techniques Matt on how to build a speedy website