Following on from our #1 ranked free game, ‘Spot the Difference!’, Portugese football giants Benfica successfully spotted a difference between this app and many other apps on the market; users simply can’t get enough of ‘Spot the Difference’! So Benfica asked us to make them a “Sport Lisboa e Benfica” version!
Holding the Guinness World Record for being the football club with the most members in the world (a massive 14 million!) there’s plenty of fans to enjoy the game on their iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Above: Benfica manager Jorge Jesus showing off his top scores to the crowd.
With 67 titles to their name, images from Benfica’s storied history are included in the game, along with many images of current players and the Estádio da Luz stadium (there’s over 100 images in total).
Jorge Welsh, Head of Management of Multimedia Products at Sport Lisboa e Benfica, commented “I would liked to start by thanking the excellent work done on your part, that allowed the launch of a new application on the market, and a new partnership between ReignDesign and Benfica.”
“Olho d’Águia Benfica” is free to download and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store and Google Play.
Above: Benfica star Pablo Aimar upset after failing to spot all 6 differences, it’s not as easy as you think!
- – Download once and enjoy this Universal app on ALL your iOS devices or your Android devices
- – Beautiful pictures and super sharp graphics
- – Addictive gameplay that is fun for everyone!
- – 30 levels to get you started with many more available for download
- – Catchy sound effects!
- – Hints for when you are stuck! 10 to start, but you can always get more if you need them (shame Aimar didn’t use these!).
“Olho d’Águia Benfica” is FREE to download: